ALL DAY EYELINER TRICK!

CLICK HERE to see my step-by-step video for this trick!

After years of trying out different eyeliner brands, types, techniques, and so on... I found that this works best!! Without breaking your bank account on wicked expensive eyeliners, definitely use this trick.

The types of eye liner I've tried are: Crayon, pencil, liquid, and cream. Crayon & pencil smudge way too easily-even if they say 'waterproof', & liquid is iffy in hot weather. What I found with cream eyeliner is that it dries into a stronger, more stay-put material, like a paste & does not smudge (unless you purposely rub your eyes..of course!).

Brands such as L'Oreal HiP, Smashbox, Clinique, etc. all have cream eyeliner in their collections but the one I've tried and love is from the e.l.f. Studio line (EyesLipsFace).

They have soo many colors, are a great price, and a reputable company. They also come with their own application brush (I use this to apply it & it's wonderful!) and a lot of product!

Be sure to watch the video for a more detailed instruction!! Here's the final look!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home