CONTEST WINNERS!! (500 Subscribers)

11.21.2010 |
Yayyy the time has finally come to announce the winners from my 500 subscribers contest that began just about a month ago! The entries all had to feature the meaning of your name. Everything else included was optional, yet encouraged (cause it's more fun!!). There were 2 winners-one comment & one video response. I ended up getting almost 300 comments with 92 comment entries & 18 video responses. With the help of random.org, youtube, and my mom, I came up with the winners!
Comment winner: VictoriaNAlly
Video winner: MissBeautyMae
Congratulations to the both of them!!!

Thank you once again to all who entered. It was such a blessing to get to know everyone so much better! I adored reading everyone's comments & talking back & forth. That's what it's all about!


See you at 1,000 (hopefully) hehe! Your Jenna

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home