500 SUBSCRIBERS CONTEST!!

10.27.2010 |
I am currently holding a contest on my youtube channel in celebration of reaching 500 subscribers!! The number of subscribers I get/have does not matter to me; I just love making a positive impact on people's lives & love knowing that I've helped someone in some way. I also enjoy giving gifts away & feel like contests are a great way to get to know my subscribers better!


The theme of my contest is about your name. People's names hold so much meaning in their lives. It's what we identify ourselves with our whole existence. Finding the meaning of your name is my main 'rule' for this contest. I think finding out the meaning of your name is just so fun to learn about, talk about, & embrace. I posted the link to my video above where you can hear all about the theme, rules, prizes, etc. YOU MUST ENTER BY COMMENTING ON THE VIDEO, NOT THIS BLOG.

*CONTEST ENDS 11/17/10* (MY BIRTHDAY!! :P)
*WINNERS will be announced on 11/20/10 via a youtube video posted by me!

RULES:
*MUST be a subscriber!
*MUST be 18 years of age and/or obtain parental consent!
*OPEN INTERNATIONALLY!

COMMENT ENTRY:
*Find the meaning of your name, tell me what it is~you can tell me if you like it, dislike it, love it, hate it, etc. or simply just put your name & what it means. ALL UP TO YOU-HAVE FUN, BE CREATIVE if you want. WINNER will be chosen using random.org. LEAVE COMMENT BELOW; MAY ENTER MULTIPLE TIMES!

VIDEO ENTRY:
*Find the meaning of your name & create a look~hair, makeup, nails, clothes, drawing, a story, etc. You can be as crazy or plain as you want. BE CREATIVE, HAVE FUN! You can do tutorials, slideshows, commentary, use powerpoint, imovie, webcam, digital camera, etc. whatever you want! WINNER will be chosen by me! LEAVE VIDEO RESPONSE BELOW; MAY ENTER MULTIPLE TIMES!

PRIZES:
*PLEASE SEE END OF VIDEO FOR ALL DETAILS ON PRIZES!

 Your Little Bird ;), Jenna

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home