Urban Decay Eyes!

Happy almost Friday!! Have you seen my new tutorial on youtube featuring three URBAN DECAY eyeshadows? If not watch it here! . This tutorial was requested by one of my faithful subscribers who saw my makeup collection & was particularly interested in this set of eyeshadows.
The colors featured are:
'Roach'
'X'
'Baked'
These colors, as you can see, go very well together! Hope you enjoy my tutorial of how to mix them together on one eyelid! Keep those suggestions coming!

Love & Urban Decayness, Jenna

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenna, I like your new blog.

Greetings from Switzerland

~Orianne01~

danniibeauty said...

Hi Great blog, I am your newest follower! Hope you check out my blog and follow if you like!

http://danniibeauty.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home